If one of the self-reliance groups does not fit your schedule right now, please register using the link to the right and we will form groups as soon as we have enough people to start the group.
The Saratoga Springs Mount Saratoga Stake now offers Self-Reliance groups. Groups are offered at various times throughout the year. Course curriculum is studied in a facilitated group setting once a week for 12-week cycles. See the upcoming event schedule for the next kickoff devotional or other related events.
Visit the Self-Reliance Services Facebook page.
Life changing experience. My education and career are on a clear and focused path. I know what I'm doing.
Best 12 weeks my wife and I have spend together. Everything is different. We now know the Lord cares about both our spiritual and temporal lives.
I have made some significant changes in the way I do business. I now know how to include the Lord in my daily work and qualify for His blessings and guidance.
Upcoming self-reliance related events.
Many organizations in our community provide wonderful resources and services to meet the needs of individuals and families. Together we can help one another become more self-reliance. Click on the resource directory link below to begin to discover the available resources.
Support services and resources are offered at the American Fork Self-Reliance Resource Center. All are welcome to access the services available at the center.
• Job search assistance
• Career counseling
• Career workshops
• Resumes and power statements
• Interview skills
• Learn to network
• 6 Steps to Starting Your Job Search
• 7 Myths About Careers
• Local Employment Resources
• Unemployment Assistance
• Church Employment Specialist Training
• Education counseling
• Scholarship workshops
• Search for scholarships
• Application assistance
• Training for groups
What is the Best Education Path?
• Choosing a Major
• Church Education Systemducation System
• Utah Higher Education System
• Utah Technical Colleges
• Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Analyze Your Career Track
• Small business resources
• Small business counseling
• Networking resources
• Select business articles
• 20 Right and Wrong Reasons to Start Your Own Business
• Utah Business Assistance
• Utah Financing Resources
• Utah County Small Business Development Center - Orem
• Small Business Administration Online Tools and Resources
• Personal finance resources
• Family or individual counseling
• Budgeting assistance
• Financial planning assistance
• 5 Steps to Financial Well-Being
• Start Your Budget (companion to the Self-Reliance Personal Finance group)
- Google Spreadsheet Template
- Microsoft Excel Temaplate
• Busting Your Debt
• 15 Financial Calculators
• Principles of Good Family Finance
“And it is my purpose to provide for my saints, for all things are mine. But it must needs be done in mine own way . . . For the earth is full, and there is enough and to spare; yea, I prepared all things.” D&C 104: 15-17
The American Fork Self-Reliance Resource Center is designed to assist leaders, individuals and families with self-reliance services and resources. Please contact us for assistance. We will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Find opportunities to serve.